My link: https://centre-of-excellence.linkjolt.io/l/natasha-forder will take you straight there. I receive a referral payment for each purchase. Click my link and complete your purchase in the same browser session, i.e. the same browser, on the same device, in one sitting. Use the discount code UNLOCK26 in your shopping cart to buy most courses at £26 each instead of £127 each. Thank you.
Hello, I am Natasha. I have been studying with Centre of Excellence since November 2022, completing a number of courses, which I have been putting to good use in my own life. I am a lifelong learner and have always loved studying and sharing my knowledge. Centre of Excellence has opened up a wonderful world of learning opportunities for me. I am able to study at my own pace at home on my PC or on the move on my mobile with their handy app. Join me as I share my personal experiences of learning with Centre of Excellence.
All Centre of Excellence courses are certified by The CPD Certification Service and endorsed by the Quality License Scheme, which is part of the Skills and Education Group. Many courses are also fully accredited by the world leading professional bodies such as the CMA (The Complimentary Medical Association).

No comments:
Post a Comment