Pages

Finding Centre of Excellence

I have always loved learning. In the past this included face to face music lessons and craft workshops, and currently I enjoy having Tai Chi lessons. I also enjoy learning from books and more recently learning from online courses. 

In November 2022 I discovered Centre of Excellence. I was looking for an online course about crystals, and I found four on their online learning platform. Since then Centre of Excellence has added more crystal courses.

Their extensive range of crystal courses include:
   - Crystal Healing Diploma, a Level 3 Diploma
   - Advanced Crystal Healing Practitioner, a Level 4 Diploma that follows on from the Level 3.
   - Crystal Healing for Animals, a Level 3 Diploma 

These three courses are accredited by the CMA (The Complimentary Medical Association), The CPD Certification Service, and endorsed by the Quality License Scheme.

I have up until now completed 19 courses on many different topics. I use and apply what I have learned from these courses in my day to day life.

On successful completion of each course I download my Centre of Excellence and Continuing Professional Development certificates. I print off and store in a display book. It is a great feeling being able to put to use everything I have learned, and have a certificate to show what I have achieved.

If you are interested in a course on crystals, there is a wide range to choose from. If you would like to further explore the extensive range of courses offered by Centre of Excellence please click on my link below that will take you straight there. Categories include mindfulness, holistic therapy, diet and nutrition, fitness and wellbeing, hobby and craft, writing and more. 

Ad. My link: https://centre-of-excellence.linkjolt.io/l/natasha-forder I receive a referral payment for each purchase. Click my link and complete your purchase in the same browser session, i.e. the same browser, on the same device, in one sitting. Use the discount code UNLOCK26 in your shopping cart to buy most courses at £26 each instead of £127 each. Thank you.

Some of my certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment